Two weekends ago we went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Lybarger. (And I had my camera!) It all started with a phone call. Lee called to see if they were going to be home and if we could bring supper out. Of course Grandma insisted that she didn't need anything. "No bread, no milk, just come on out. And don't bring supper. I've got chicken." She cooked up supper - fried chicken, mac & cheese, and sweet corn. YUM!




Lee was wanting to check his field cameras to see what was on them. He goes deer hunting out there and is always curious of what the camera has captured. He had some deer shots on there as well as turkeys. Anyways, while he was checking his camera the kids and I hung out in the living room with Grandma and Grandpa.
Kamdyn and Rylin were wrestling.
Lee and Addisen playing Connect Four. The toys in these photos have been around since I was little. Grandpa even "fixed" the Connect Four game with screws in the sides!
The Little People Fire Engines. (Bells still ring!)
The school bus and blocks have been around for at least 12 years.
I wish toys were made like they used to be!
Kamdyn crawled over to the entertainment center and figured out how to get the doors open. I couldn't resist taking a picture of his little feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment