Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat

We started off "Trick or Treat" night down on Main Street and watched the Halloween Parade. Most of my photos didn't turn out very well, so there are only a couple of the actual parade. The kids had a good time and didn't get a TON of candy. Which made Lee and I very happy. My parents were there will us, too.
Here's my two scallywags waiting on their bounty.
Arrrr, Matey!
This photo I must say was the highlight of the parade for me! I couldn't believe it. The afro wig isn't showing well, but it's there! Mischelle, you're look'n pretty snazzy!
Me and my crew.
Indiana Jones and The Flapper
My sister's house was our first stop after the parade. She and Jay were getting ready for a party. We didn't stay long and headed to our next stop.
We only made a few stops because it was getting late. The kids were worn out and so were we. If you look in the mirror you can see Kamdyn is crashed, too. We were glad to get home.

No comments: