Lee and I went out for Halloween to a party up at the Gypsy. There wasn't as many people as expected, but we had a good time. Lee was Wolverine (one of the X-Men ... the side-burns are real!) and I was a clown. (Not Raggedy Ann). I made my costume. It turned out to be a bit more "fluffier" than I thought. But, I love it! Here are some pics from our night out. The ones that could be posted anyways!
Oh my! Lori, that is the very best clown costume ever. You are incredibly talented! It's way better than I ever imagined. I knew it was good, but that is unbelievable. Looks like you had fun!
3 comments:
Oh my! Lori, that is the very best clown costume ever. You are incredibly talented! It's way better than I ever imagined. I knew it was good, but that is unbelievable. Looks like you had fun!
Thanks! It was fun to make it.
Awesome costume, I love it what talent you have!!!
Post a Comment