HOW IT BEGAN: (I'll make this short and sweet.) Lee and I were introduced by my cousin Karla in 1991. (THANK YOU KARLA!) We were both in relationships with other people, but became good friends. I traveled back and forth to Nashville with a few of my friends on weekends, usually Becky and Angie. Anyways, over the years my relationship fell apart ... so did Lee's. During the summer of 1996 we grew closer. In the fall of 1997 we moved into an apartment together in Hendersonville, TN. We got engaged on my 24th birthday (1998). We moved to Olney in August and were married on November 7th, 1998.
THE SUMMARY: We bought our house on Washington in the spring of 1999. Had our daughter, Addisen on August 31, 2001. Our first son, Rylin on May 29th, 2003. We bought our current house with 6 acres in October of 2007 and moved in February. Had our second son, Kamdyn on March 20th, 2008. And as they say ... we are living happily ever after.
Now on to the photos of the day we began our wedded bliss ...
.jpg)
Me & My Dad
My Matron of Honor - My Sister Sarah
Our Wedding Party
Mr. & Mrs.
.jpg)
Me with My Girls
Our First Dance
I love this photo!
The Toast
.jpg)
This was taken on our Honeymoon.
Happy Anniversary, Lee.
Looking forward to the next ten ... and the next ten ... and the next ten ... and the next ten ... and the next ten ... and the next ten ... and the next ten ... and the next ten ...
I LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
Congrats to the both of you! Happy 10th Anniversary wishes from the Dorn family. You guys look incredibly young! Not that you don't now, of course.
wow Lee you look so skinny I mean young I mean so handsome in that tux! Congrats to the both of you. Love is a wonderful thing and through it all look what you have accomplished! long you long time
oh and Lori you look just like you mom in those pictures! Two very pretty ladies Your dad and Lee are lucky to have you both
Thanks for the nice comments gals. In some ways that feels like a long time ago and in some ways it feels like yesterday. Ten years, hard to believe.
Late November or early December 1996 I'm not sure which, a love sick Lee left my house in Kansas to find Lori. He had no phone number and I don't think he had an address but he found her. How do I remember this? Because Andrew was a newborn and Uncle Lee came to meet him. Anyway, he did a great job because I have the best, most talented, loveable sil. I love you both! Happy Anniversary!
Yes, indeed he found me! I was floored. I'm thinking he missed Andrew's birth by just a few days. I remember being thrilled that when I married Lee I inherited two nephews. And one on the way!
Love to you all!
I think you're right. I now have visions of being VERY pregnant during that visit. So it must have been the middle of November right before Andrew was born. Wow! That was 12 years ago!
Post a Comment