Thursday, November 13, 2008

Milestones

We'll start from youngest to oldest.
Kamdyn is almost to the "cruising" stage of his first year. It won't be long. He has pretty much mastered the "pulling up" routine and is really enjoying be mobile. It is fun to watch him explore. A little worrisome also. I am constantly on the lookout for a stray Lego lurking on the carpet or a LPS horse saddle or shoe. Those things are tiny! Time to enforce the rule of "All tiny toys MUST stay in your rooms!"



































Rylin has lost another tooth! His bottom right. (Oddly enough that is the first tooth that Kamdyn got in! Huh!) Rylin is talking a little funny when he makes an "S" sound. Cute! Unfortunately, the Tooth Fairy was unable to come last night due to the rainy weather. I guess the Tooth Fairy cannot fly with wet wings!
















































Addisen had a make-over on Tuesday. I took her to Megan for a new hairstyle. She loves it! I guess she was making sure everyone notice when she went back to school on Wednesday. It makes her look a little older, which breaks my heart that my little girl is growing up. Sniff, sniff. She looks beautiful though. Thank you Megan!!




The before and afters ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin will be so thrilled that Rylin finally lost that tooth. It is probably the first thing I will hear when I pick him up. Now, as Colin says "Rylin, Ethan, and I all have the same two teeth gone!!!"
It is sad to see the kids grow up, and yet a proud moment. So many emotions....

Megan said...

looks like they are growing up mom. What is Addisen's hair stylists number I think I need to give her a call! Rylin Wow Parker has 4 that are loose I hope they all don't fall out it the same time.

DeAnn said...

It seems funny to see that Kamdyn is pulling up now...

I told Rylin at school the other day that I'd give him $5 if he pulled his tooth as he was showing me how he could turn it sideways. He didn't take me up on the offer though. Sounds like maybe he should've though. He might've gotten his cash a little quicker.

An Addisen's hair is awesome...I love it!

Ann said...

Glad to here the tooth fairy skips other houses sometimes. She has been known to sneak in here during breakfast.

Addisen, I love your hair! You look so grown up.