Sunday, November 9, 2008

Favor

Okay ... I have a favor to ask. Out of curiosity I am wondering who all reads my blog and/or just looks at the pictures. So, those of you who read this post - LEAVE A COMMENT! It's really easy. Click on the "comment" link below this post and follow these instructions.
  1. Type your message in the "Leave your comment" box and be sure to include your name. If you have a blog or webpage, please put it on there so I can visit you.
  2. Fill out the annoying box with the letters.
  3. Click on the dot next to "Anonymous" if you do not have an account.
  4. Simply click on the "Publish your comment" box and you're done.

I enjoy blogging and just wonder who all sees it. So please let me know you are there.

Thanks!

12 comments:

DeAnn said...

I'll be the first to admit I read your blog :) As if you didn't already know.

Anonymous said...

I look to see if you update your blog all the time.

Heather

Anonymous said...

I am sad....I check it daily : )

amberlindemann said...

i check it!

-amber (photographics)

Lori said...

Thank you ladies! I love to write - glad you enjoy it!

Megan said...

I check it every night. It is the one time I get to sit down in the day.

Ann said...

I check it weekly, sometimes daily. I love to see my neice and nephews and often find myself crying. I miss you all!

jodi said...

Hi Lori - the Schneider family reads your blog...but I'm sure you knew that! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Tim and I both read it!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do read every word of your blog as well as enjoy the picture. It give me the pleasure of watching my grandchild grow and being involved with my childrens lives. I love you all. Grandma Jenny

Anonymous said...

I didn;t mean just one grandchild. I should have said grandchildern.
Grandma Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love to read it - makes me laugh AND cry. Plus I get to see Alex on there every so often too!