Monday, October 27, 2008

I didn't do it!

Last Christmas my parents gave the kids two large comfy bean bags to lounge around in. The kids really enjoy them ... so do the pets. We try really hard not to let the pets lay on them. They have their own beds, plus they pretty much lay where ever they please. Except for the bean bags and our beds.

Here's the kids all snuggled in their "bird nest" with blankets
hand made by their Great Grandma Kocher.

Anyways ... Lee and I discovered that the bean bags had "a smell". I say it was Saint Thomas. Lee says he thinks Barklie peed on them. I disagree due to the fact that Barklie has been gone about a month and I think we would have noticed it before now. However, he did like to leave his mark. (But not since we moved into this house.) I emptied the bean bags and am washing the covers.

SO ... in Barklie's defense ...
Lee, BACK OFF!
I didn't piss on the bean bags!

(I sure miss my sweet boy!)

No comments: