Monday, October 13, 2008

McKinney Chowder

Saturday we attended the McKinney Chowder and had a great day. This year was the 30th year for the chowder. Lots of food, lots of people and lots of FUN! The kids were busy all day playing which ment that Lee and I could actually enjoy ourselves and have adult conversation! It was nice to sit and hang out and chat with everyone. We always look forward to going and dread leaving. I think the kids almost out numbered the adults this year. They were everywhere!

( Click on the quote box at the lower left corner to show the quotes along with the photos.)



Thanks goes out to ALL of the McKinney's for making it a wonderful day for everyone!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


This photo sums up the whole day for me.
- FRIENDSHIP -

1 comment:

Megan said...

looks like the chowder was a good time but like your song says I just couldn't get out of bed. It looks like we missed a good time!