Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bed Head

This is the photo definition of the phrase "BED HEAD". Rylin's hair is usually sticking up somewhere on his head. But after a night of fever and the sweats ... he's got a good case of bed head this morning!
Yesterday when I picked him up from school I knew he didn't feel good. When we got home I took his temp. It was 102.7! Yeah. So I gave him a dose of purple stuff (Tylenol) to bring it down. He was okay at bedtime, still with 100.2. Around 3am I got up to feed Kamdyn and Rylin shot out of bed and went to my bathroom and got the medicine. The purple stuff and the yucky stuff (cough medicine). So I knew for sure his fever had spiked again. Sure enough ... 102.4.
This morning he was back around 100, so I kept him home from school. (Which he is rather enjoying by the way.) He's busy with his Legos and chatting with his brother. Plus he always likes it when he can stay home with mom! Tomorrow is school picture day. So I have to bite the bullet and take Rylin in for a haircut. I like it long and shaggy. And thankfully, so does he. But he needs a trim as you can see. Badly needs a trim!
So while he is playing hookie from school - we must go get a hair cut, to the post office and a couple of other errands. I'm so glad he's still a pleasant boy when he's not feeling well.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I will have to show Patton this hair do and seeif he would like it better than a mowhawk? Love it! Would look good in school pics don't you think mom?