Last Friday there was no school. (The date on the photos is wrong.) Alex was here all day to play. The kids were in and out most of the day and had a good time. Riding bikes, playing in the sandbox, drawing with chalk, playing trains and LPS, racing the ride on train up and down the hall way and playing race cars. All the while I am trying to do last minute prep with my costumes in the office. Overall it was a great day, however at several points in the day it was a little hectic! Not to mention trying to feed the baby and let him nap. Nap? Nope, Kamdyn could not nap. So on the third time that the big kids woke him up ... THEY TOOK A NAP! Ahhhhh, peace! I felt like napping myself, but there was too much to do. Costumes, laundry, dishes, feeding, diapers, you know the drill. I got stuff done and enjoyed the peace.
Alex was asleep within five minutes in the bean bag.

Then Kamdyn was next.

Rylin chose to nap on my bed.

Addisen chose her room. When I took this I thought she was sleeping.

But, she wasn't. She stayed quiet on her bed for almost 1 1/2 hours though!
It's lovely when they cooperate!
Shawna and Ainsley came by to visit a bit and look through the costumes. A costume was found for each of them. I was very glad they came over!
No comments:
Post a Comment