Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Waffles

Kamdyn had a new food that he thinks is pretty great. Waffles. He smiled SO big when I gave him one for the first time. Then he looked at the waffle and back at me. Like he was asking permission to have it. He was so cute. Then he dug in!


Here he is showing Rylin his really cool waffle!

I've started giving him a little "cow milk" in the morning with his breakfast. He's not too fond of it. He often takes some in his mouth, then opens his mouth and lets it all run out.

Kamdyn likes to wave now. Sometimes more than others. He likes to say "hi" and wave rather than say "bye-bye" and wave. I don't blame him. Hellos are much more pleasant than goodbyes.
And here is skinny little Captain Underpants playing with his Lego mobiles he made.


Boys ... gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

jodi said...

too cute!
and yes: it's not a normal day if there's not a boy running around "nakie" as Braden says...or in their underwear! What is it with men?