Last Friday a group of us went bowling after the fish fry at the KC Hall. We had quite a crowd. We thought the kids would have more fun than they did. Instead of bowling they were more interested in the arcade games and candy. And poor little Kamdyn got bounced from person to person every 3 minutes or less! He hung in like a trooper though. I think he liked getting the smooches from the girls. Larry had him for a while. Kamdyn seems to like Larry a lot ... and I think Larry likes him, too!
Hooray for blue taffy!

Addisen saying "My baby!"
Parker says, "Bowling is dumb."
The Big People

Addisen got a spare!
Pro Bowler Lee!
Madison & Addisen
I think they had the most fun!
-- * -- * -- * -- * --
The "MEN" beat the "WOMEN" .... twice. So we are requesting a rematch. I will claim that since we were trying to keep eight children "happy" we were just a little distracted. (Although the men helped with the children, too.) Anyways ... we would like a rematch ... with no children involved!
The "MEN" beat the "WOMEN" .... twice. So we are requesting a rematch. I will claim that since we were trying to keep eight children "happy" we were just a little distracted. (Although the men helped with the children, too.) Anyways ... we would like a rematch ... with no children involved!
GAME ON!
3 comments:
bring it on baby!
I'm glad you had fun! Wouldn't you figure the kids would be occupied....seems like when you least expect it they get bored...usually when the adults are having fun ;)
Sorry we missed it....it's hard to tear ourselves away from the house...I love being here!
I second Megan's motion...bring it on! We had a good time. Larry loves Kamdyn too...
Post a Comment