Thursday, March 12, 2009

Costume for Lauren

My cousin Lauren has borrowed a clown costumes from me several times. So we decided that she needed her own. So off to the fabric store I went to make her one! I wanted to have it done for her by Christmas, but .... March is good, right? I did apologize to her for taking so long. She really liked it and I'm sure she will put it to good use. (FYI - Lauren is Leo's older sister.)

Lauren dresses as a clown and makes balloon animals for kids at parties. She was the clown at Addisen's birthday party over the summer. If you would be interested in hiring her for a party - leave a comment and I will get you her number!

Of course we can't go out to their house without seeing some animals. They have a new lamb and a new calf. Lauren fixed up a bottle and we all headed out to the pens.


After freezing for a few minutes freezing outside we loaded back up and headed to Grandma & Grandpa Lybarger's for a few minutes.

Kamdyn was sleeping while we were at Lauren's, so he was raring to go when we got to Gma's. He was all over the place and wouldn't set still. Grandma did get a few hugs, but he wouldn't sit with Grandpa at all. He did take a few steps for them though. You should've seen their eyes light up. I'm so glad they get to enjoy him!

No comments: