Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Party On

On Sunday we had Kamdyn's official Birthday Party with some family. We had pork burgers, hot dogs, mac & cheese and cupcakes. I forgot all about the ice cream until I was reviewing the day in my head once I went to bed. Oops! Sorry, if you wanted ice cream you should've spoke up! It was a beautiful day and we all enjoyed being outside. Thank you Lord for making that possible!

Kamdyn missed his afternoon nap and was yawning and rubbing his eyes. We had to get the show on the road before he fell asleep. He didn't really know what to think when we sang happy birthday. He just looked around at all of us. Addisen blew out the candle for him. He sure enjoyed his cupcake though!
He enjoyed his day and loved the presents he got. I think his favorite is the prayer bear from Great Aunt Louise.
Kamdyn fell asleep in Grandma's arms while watching the kids play in the yard.
Thank you all for celebrating with us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We even had a special delivery! My dad had found us a propane tank a few months ago. A friend of ours delivered it on Sunday afternoon. We all enjoyed watching Brad unload it. He even took some dirt from the field and filled in some low spots by the drive way. Bless his heart!

THANKS BRAD!

No comments: