Well, it won't be long now. Tomorrow is the big day!. The day my baby turns one. Has a whole year really gone by this fast? My sweet little 7.4 pound baby is now a giggling slobbering 24 pound almost walking ball of disaster. But still sweet! He's got seven teeth and loves to eat as most of you know. He loves exploring and is happy and smiling 95% of the time.
A year ago tomorrow is the day:
- that I started contractions at 6am and finally headed to the hospital at 8:30pm (and delivered him at 1am)
- that I got to meet my beautiful, perfect, healthy son that had been growing inside of me for 9 months
- is the first upon millions of times that I have thanked GOD for my glorious gift!
- the baby that poked and kicked and did flip after flip inside of me was finally in my arms
- that I met my son that I knew was "a boy" without an ultrasound telling me (I was right with all three kids!)
- that we became a family of five (thus The 5K Family)
- that I became a mother of three
- that Addisen became a Big Sister for the second time
- that Rylin became a Big Brother for the first time (and pretty sure the only time)
- that I wondered ... how will I handle three?
- that I felt in my heart that our family was complete.






My how it has gone by fast.

(More to post later ... probably Monday.)
2 comments:
Awww...Happy 1st Birthday Kamdyn! We, at the Dorn household, love you big bunches. My how that year has flown by...you are such a super happy, super cute little boy. We love ya!
Happy Birthday Kamdyn!
Auntie Ann loves you very, very, much!
Post a Comment