Well, the time has come for baby Kam to say goodbye to his dear friend 'the bottle'. Monday we started the weaning process and I am happy to report that it is going extremely well! So good that we are moving through it faster than I expected. I bought him some new sippy cups and he absolutely loves them. Along with the sippy cup he is also getting less formula. We have been mixing cow milk with his formula for a couple weeks now. He won't drink 100% cow milk yet. We usually mix 2 oz. of formula with 4 oz. of milk and he drinks it just fine. But I don't think it will take him long to adjust. Monday was also the start of only giving him a bottle at bedtime. He's done fine with that, too. Last night he didn't have a bottle before bed and he even slept all night. Way to go, Kamdyn!
Please, give me my cup! (We are wanting to force the issue of calling it a "CUP" not a "SIPPY".
Why? Not sure, that's just what I want to do. ; p
Ah, that's better.
Love those sweet little fingers!I am fully confident that when Kamdyn turns one in eight days that he will be "OFF THE BOTTLE". Makes me sad, but at the same time ... makes me proud.
2 comments:
You guys are doing awesome! Funny thing that is the same cup Braden used to get rid of his bottle....actually sometimes he stil drags that same cup from the cabinet to drink out of!
Love the music on your blog!
Heather Chapman
Post a Comment