When we got home - Rylin got out of the Suburban singing "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't ya?" It was so funny. I knew without asking who taught him ... Gavin? I asked him if he sings it a lot at school. He said, "Yeah, me and Gavin sing it on the playground." LOL We both laughed.
Several minutes later when I carried Kamdyn and an armload of stuff into the house I heard the toilet running. I asked Addisen and Rylin if either of them had gone to the bathroom. (Just to make sure nothing was wrong with one toilet out of three that functions correctly!) Addisen said no. Rylin responded by saying, "Yeah, I went #2." I started laughing and asked him where he had learned that. He looked at me very serious and said, "Mrs. Burgener told me. That's what we say at school when we need to go to the bathroom. #1 or #2." Then he went on playing without skipping a beat.
Kids ... how funny.
2 comments:
All I can say is at least it wasn't the next line..."Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me!" It's all because of Alvin...those darn chipmunks!
The whole family has been singing it all night. Rylin later started singing it while spanking his own butt! Then Lee joined in! Kamdyn would smile and "dance". It was fun...we are easily amused!
Post a Comment