Monday, December 1, 2008

Strep? Rash? Ugh!

Rylin is sick ... once again! I don't know what I'm going to do with this boy. He's been running a fever since Friday night and Sunday developed a terrible rash. The higher the fever, the brighter the rash. After a phone call to the doctor - he thinks it is a rash due to Strep Throat. So, we got some antibiotics this afternoon. If the rash doesn't clear within a couple of days, I am to call back. So just like rain ... I hope it goes away!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Scarlentina--Colin has had it before. The rash doesn't go away too quickly. He may need to see Dr. Dejti about his throat. Colin had his adenoids and tonsils taken out and wow! what a difference!!!

Lori said...

Thank you Brenda - I think you are right!!

DeAnn said...

That one is new to me also...Gavin mentioned that Rylin hasn't been at school lately. Good to hear he's feeling better.

jodi said...

poor guy - hope he is feeling better by now.