The kids were
BEGGING to go to the skate park one Saturday. I don't remember the exact temp, but I'm guessing somewhere around 30. UGH! It's too cold!
"But, MOM! But, but DAD!" You know how it goes.
"You never let us do ANYTHING! NEVER!" ... whatever! So ... we got them layered up and head to Florida (a.k.a. Flora). They were as happy as could be. All the
woo-hoos, yeah, baby and AWESOME hollering kept the cold air from affecting them. They had a great time!



2 comments:
And to think, I thought I was the only mean parent that NEVER lets her kids do anything!!!
What a fun time!!!
How fun...just tonight on the way home from Wal-Mart the boys wanted to stop in at the Skate Park...my response...it's too cold. I guess I must be a mean parent...that cold air is good for them though.
Post a Comment