The time has come that I must sadly say that breastfeeding is coming to an end. Yes, I said breastfeeding. (Sorry men, but if you are fathers ... you should understand.) I feel I have done my part. I carried him in the womb for 9 months and Lord knows he took every thing that he absolutely needed from me. And now that he is 9 months old, it is time for the breastfeeding to come to an end. Why? Is that what you are wondering? Please refer to the photo below. Now unfortunately the formula starts. Along with really stinky burps and even stinkier diapers!
Now do you understand?
You thought he was going to choke on that Cheerio didn't you?
I was wondering the same thing!
1 comment:
Love the belly laugh! He is getting so big. By the way, is he ever grumpy? REALLY, he's always happy when I see him. Although that's not a whole lot these days. He's always a bundle of joy!
Post a Comment