Did anyone notice that I changed the color of the "Sister Sarah" widget in the column? Sure did. It is now BLUE. That's right! The hue is blue ... a baby boy to enjoy! She is almost 19 weeks. I promise I will corner her at Christmas and get some photos of her cute little figure. Sarah is now looking pregnant and I can't tell you how happy I am that my little sister is having a baby! YEAH!
The photo below is a baby's teeny tiny legs at 16 weeks gestation. I absolutely LOVE photos taken by this brilliant man! Lennart Nilsson. His photos are truly amazing.
This next one is of a baby's hand at 19 weeks. (Sigh)
The photo below is a baby's teeny tiny legs at 16 weeks gestation. I absolutely LOVE photos taken by this brilliant man! Lennart Nilsson. His photos are truly amazing.
This next one is of a baby's hand at 19 weeks. (Sigh)
What a miracle.
1 comment:
Congrats to you and your family, especially Sarah! How exciting!
Post a Comment