Now that we have moved into this bigger house and I have the perfect place to work on my scrapbooks ... there two major problems. There is no heat out there in the winter and there are bugs and hairy wolf spiders in the summer. UGH! And as most of you know there are certain products that should be kept at around 72 degrees and I don't even want to think about a nasty spider crawling out of my paper!! Eeeeek!
So here is the link: http://www.scrapduo.com/studio/
And here is a photo of her haven. (Aaaaaaaalleluia)
If you go to her site you can see all of the photos of her room. It's awesome. I want a room just like it. And since I am going to dive into scrapbooking in January and get caught up because I am W-A-Y behind ... I NEED THIS ROOM! I would also love to have everything in it. I know, I know, DREAM ON! (In reality - I really don't need her stuff, I have enough of my own.)
I'd like to get together with some of you gals that scrapbook. Once, maybe twice a month or even more. Anyways, check out her site, and her blog too for that matter. She's got some great photos! I'm using it as inspiration to get moving. I have got to get caught up!!!
1 comment:
Would love to do this. Just let me know when in plenty of time to make arrangements to get rid of the boys!!
Post a Comment