Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Train

After about 15 minutes of waiting in the C-O-L-D ... the excitement finally arrived!
Now don't get me wrong ... Santa was not the excitement. It was the Christmas T-R-A-I-N! He was so excited to see the train and be able to get on the passenger car. He really cared less that Santa was in the passenger car.
He did mention his Papa Ron several times. "I bet Papa Ron would want to see this! I bet he's never seen a real Christmas Train before."
There was music playing and lots of different characters dancing around. Rylin didn't like them much and I don't blame him. Buzz Lightyear looked like he was buzzed and some of the others were a little creepy. Most of the kids were having a great time though. Addisen didn't want to see Santa at all, so she stayed in the car. Lee and Kamdyn hung out near the window and Kamdyn squealed and enjoyed what he could see from the window seat.
Believe it or not - Rylin stood next to Santa for a picture. Santa sort of made him ... I'm thankful that it didn't cause a meltdown!!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Cool train!

How did you get those pictures right next to each other?

DeAnn said...

I figured the train would be right up Rylin's alley! Glad you were able to take him.