Rain - rain - go away! I am taking a weekend trip tomorrow and this rain needs to go away! Weather.com seems to think it will ... lets hope so!
I am very much looking forward to the trip. Mainly because I will be with "The Girls". Every year we try to get together for a few days to enjoy being ourselves. For almost three days we get to be us - not wife, not mom or an employee. All we have to worry about is ourselves. We all enjoy the time away, we still miss our kids ... our husbands ... not so much! : )
Lee will be gone also. He's headed back to Canada for meetings. And, yes ... he's got his passport this time! Kids will be with my parents getting spoiled rotten. So a good time will be had by all.
So stay tuned ... next week could be pretty interesting on the blog!
1 comment:
only a few more hours! can't wait
Post a Comment