Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Q & A with Patton

I watched Patton on Tuesday for Megan. Patton sat at the table and ate a Pop Tart and drank chocolate milk while I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen. That boy is full of information! I was so tickled by his statements and matter of fact conversation I thought I'd write them down. Keep in mind that he's four years old.


Q: Who is the smartest person in the world?
A: My dad is 'cause he gots guns. He gots a lot of 'em. Payton isn't ... her isn't the smartest.

Q: Who is the prettiest person in the world?
A: My mom 'cause she gots jeweler stuff and my Riley 'cause she's my cousin.

Q: Who is your best friend?
A: Maddox is my bestest friend. And his name starts with the letter three.

Q: What time did you go to bed last night?
A: Sometimes its 5 o'clock and its time to go to bed. (Sigh) I forgot to scrub!

Q: What time did you get up this morning?
A: At 3:30 in the morning. Uh, oh! I forgot to brush my teeth! And my deoderant! But, that's okay.

Q: What are you going to be when you grow up?
A: "A police saucer"
Q: Why?
A: 'Cause they have guns and knives and whippers.

Q: Do you know how to drive a car or truck?
A: No ... but how 'bout dad's pistol?
Q: How 'bout it?
A: This is the right hand shooter. (He says as he holds up his right hand acting like it is a gun.) And my dad has a key that locks 'em up!

Q: What is your favorite toy to play with?
A: A big big water gun outside. I spray Parker and Payton and Penny with it. But not the cats.

Q: What do you like to eat?
A: I like hot dogs on the "drill". Ours sometimes has fire comes out! Dad says HURRY HURRY! I put water on it and it goes away. Its okay.

Q: How old is your dad?
A: He's just like ... 13. And gots a lot a guns.
Q: How old is your mom?
A: Umm, I think she's 14 or something. But I'm big.


LOL ... Patton is a pretty neat kid to hang out with. Thanks for helping me in the kitchen Patton!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

That is hilarious! Nothing beats a conversation with Patton.

Megan said...

That's my boy! I wonder where he gets that from?