Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sweet Corn

I had a wild hair and decided to freeze some corn. I guess because fresh sweet corn is SO GOOD! My parent's neighbor had some sweet corn to get rid of. So we went and got some. We had lots of helpers. My dad, me, Lee, Addisen, Rylin and my relatives visiting from good ole Nashville, TN. David, Cindy, Katie and Alex ... thank you helping us pick corn! I think it was fun for all of us. A little itchy afterwards, but fun.
It took me one afternoon to prep, cook, bag and clean up my mess. Not bad for about 20 quarts of corn that is bagged and ready to add to a meal! And it was fun!
Ready? Set. Go!This bucket times two.
Prepped and ready!

This pot times two. Yummy!


This tray times two = 20 quarts of corn.



St. Thomas and Dorothy didn't help much, but they sure look cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum, yum