Carrie, DeAnn, Brandy, Sarah and LoriWhat fun, what fun! A few girls, a few beers, lots of balls and an all around good time. Five of us met at the Country Club to play some golf last Tuesday. We sort of knew what we were doing. We signed up for 9 holes and (I think) we played 6. It got too dark to see the flags. Next time we need flashlights or glow-in-the-dark balls. I don't know who made par, what went where, or what club I should've been using, but it was A LOT of fun. I know my cheeks started hurting several times for laughing so hard. It was great. Thanks for a fun night out girls!
Are you sure I need to use a tee?
Look at that form! And you said you've never played.
Concentration is the key .... sometimes.
Is it form or stance? I don't know golf terms, but my sister did great.
I on the other hand ... not so great. Even wearing a glove didn't help like I had hoped. Oh, well! Girls just wanna have fun!
4 comments:
I think we should golf next week too! Looks like a blast
I had a blast and am ready to go again. I considered not going because I knew I'd make a fool of myself. I'm so glad I went. I think I fit right in with everyone else. Good times!
DeAnn you definitely fit right in. I am so glad that you went! Making a fool of yourself is part of the fun ... we all do it! Some more than others. I think we are suppose to golf again on the 25th. I look forward to it!
Sounds good to me...Megan, will you be joining us this time?
Post a Comment