The kids had another awesome photo shoot with Amber at Photo Graphics a couple of weeks ago. It was in honor of little Kamdyn being 4 months. They all did great! Amber was kind enough to send me some pics to post on my blog. And they are so blogworthy! Thank you Amber for helping me keep the memories!

To view all of our photos, click here http://www.photographicsgallery.net/p730052651/
5 comments:
Love the pictures! Tell me when you order or can I just order one when I order PArkers?
Your kids are so cute! Their pictures turned out great.
You should be able to order from Amber. Let me know if not.
Lori,
we have to have permission to sell to other people, (not mom and dad), but since you just said it was okay, it's fine with me.
Megan, just let me know.
:)
-a
Lori - cute pictures..but you're killing me with the school issues!
The second one is worse?!?! Are you kidding me? I'm going to need a room on the second floor of RMH for a vacation LOL
Post a Comment