Living in the country keeps sharpening my senses. We've had skunks, racoons, turtles, toads, lizards, a mouse, spiders, horseflies, ants, stray dogs, snakes ... and now ... a tree frog, another lizard, and another snake. The tree frog and lizard were found in the house. I pray that the snakes stay out!!!!
As I was loading the dishwasher, I found a little tree frog sleeping on the plug in of the dehydrator. He was very cute. How in the world did he get there?
As I was loading the dishwasher, I found a little tree frog sleeping on the plug in of the dehydrator. He was very cute. How in the world did he get there?
Lee got home shortly after I discovered the little green guy. He returned him to his home in the outdoor world.

Addisen found this little lizard while she was filling the water bowl for the dogs. He measured right at two inches long.

Here's St. Thomas ... being lazy again.

Lee went out to mow one evening last week. While in the front yard he happened upon this gross little knot of disgust. He snatched it up to show the kids.

Striking, isn't he!
He was acting all big and tough.
1 comment:
We love critters at our house! Tell me next time you find a tree frog. We keep them for a few days and then let all of our critters go.
Post a Comment