



Rylin is getting pretty good at riding his bike. He thought daddy needed to build him some ramps - "So I can do tricks like daddy!" He loves watching Lee do tricks on his bike ... and he thinks he can do the same. So here is Rylin mastering his first tabletop. I requested that Lee start small ... this is not what he originally intended to make! Rylin really likes it. He tries to go all the way over, but usually comes off on the side. He does what he calls "The Tire Grind". How funny.
Highway Two (where Lee works) has started a family bike ride on Tuesday evenings. We usually meet at the Middle School at 5:30pm. Since the kids are new to bike riding (especially in town on streets with traffic) I decided to stay at the Middle School and let them ride on the paths. They had a lot of fun and Rylin got great practice at starting and stopping on his own. We had a little picnic down in the trees so they could rest. Lee went riding with his co-workers and I hung out with the kids. It was fun. If you would like to ride with us - come to the Middle School on Tuesday evenings about 5:15pm. They like to get started right at 5:30pm. Bring your family and some water!

Here's Miss Diva getting ready for the ride home ... smiling sweetly before the struggle of putting her seat belt on correctly!
3 comments:
I love it...we have some homemade ramps here as well! Lee's might be a tad safer than ours. We've got to get these boys togethe to do some tricks!
Amen to that! We should set a date and make a "race track" with the ramps included. I'll supply the ice packs and band-aids. You bring your ramps. Let's have the Mann Clan come, too! That would be fun!
I MUST invest in the knee pads & a helmet. My 2-year-old is starting to ride. She trips over her toes when she walks, so I should just put them on with her clothes every morning!! Love your blog. :)
Post a Comment