Lee grew up with his sister Ann and two step-brothers Chris and Phil.
(Don't they resemble Addisen and Rylin? Especially Rylin?)

He grew up into his humorous self that I love dearly.
Lee, I love you with all of my heart.
Lee is in Canada right now on a business trip. At least I think so! He left yesterday morning ... without a passport ... which made his trip start off pretty chaotic. (It took several people, but he got his passport.) I have not yet heard from him, so I am assuming he is doing just fine and enjoying his birthday as well as his trip. No news is good news, right? The kids and I sure miss him and look forward to him coming home tomorrow evening.
So if perhaps you happen to read this Lee ... Happy Birthday!
We love you and look forward to you coming home!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART!
Addisen looks just like his baby pic. Rylin looks like his older pic.
Post a Comment