This afternoon I got a surprise visit from Miss Elliott and her Mama. I was so please that Jennifer made a stop at our house on her way home. (It's not exactly on the way.) When she sat the seat down and I saw Elliott for the first time, she took my breath away. I got all teary-eyed. She is so sweet. So small. She is about 5 1/2 pounds and nine days old. A lot smaller than my 7 pound 4 ounce newborn Kamdyn! Those tiny little hands and feet ... how sweet. She is absolutely perfect! What a gift from God. The miracle of producing children will never cease to amaze me.

Addisen couldn't hardly wait to hold Elliott. Addisen is so happy that after almost 7 years, there is finally another girl in the family. Elliott is the 6th grandchild for my parents. There are now four boys and two girls. Addisen is the oldest. Elliott is the youngest.



This is my cousin Leo holding Elliott. He comes to stay with us quite often. He was pleased that he was here and got to meet Elliott also. He couldn't believe how tiny she was.
4 comments:
how perfect is she! What a miricle life is. Congrats Leon and Jennifer!
It would help if I could spell! One thing I did not pick up in school!
Megan,
I was just getting ready to comment about your spelling and then I realized you beat me to it. 6th Grade Jasper County Spelling Bee Champ! :)
Congrats on being a new Aunt again! She looks so sweet!
Post a Comment