Today the boys went to get their checkups. Rylin a physical for school and Kamdyn a 4 month well baby checkup. Of course they both passed with flying colors. Kamdyn is having issues with a stuffy/drippy nose. He's not enjoying it!
Rylin is 5 years old, 42.5 inches tall and weighs 36.8 lbs.
Kamdyn is 4 months old, 25 inches tall and weighs 15.3 lbs.
For some reason I always compare the size of Kamdyn to the other two. Kamdyn at 4 months is the size of Rylin at 6 months. Kamdyn at 4 months is the same size of Addisen at 4 months ... she was 25 inches and 15.2 lbs. Weird.
So there, now you have your daily dose of useless information.
2 comments:
I bet you're wishing that someone besides me would leave a comment!
Here I go again though...Gavin weighs 48lbs. You know what's even crazier. Maddox who is nearly 2 yrs. younger than Rylin weighs 40 already.
Your kids are so cute...you're doing a great job with the blog. Keep the posts coming.
I know "all kids are different" but it is really strange of the range in sizes. Although in the adult life there is a wide variety, too.
And I enjoy your comments. Leave as many as you wish!
Post a Comment