Sunday after church I sent the boys out to fulfill Rylin's request of building a snowman. I should have known better. There are just some things that moms have to supervise. Especially when you have a husband like mine. Rylin came knocking on the front door asking me for a bra! I asked him what he needed it for. He just laughed and said that daddy needed it. I told him I'd be out in a minute. So, I grabbed the camera and out I went. Yeah, of course you know what I'm going to find!
This is Mama Snowman. All dolled up and ready to roll.
I'm pretty sure anything I had in the house wouldn't fit her!
Here's her close up. She looks a little ticked!
I would be too! Lee wouldn't leave her alone. She had rocks for eyes, a stick for a mouth and her nose was a yellow spatula. She even has a belly button and buttocks!
Rylin laughed and said "She not wearing underwear!" You should've heard him cackle! She looks like she's gonna smack him!
Next Rylin got busy making his snowman. I was a little nervous when he said he was making a boy. But no extra parts were added onto this one. Thank goodness!
Next Rylin got busy making his snowman. I was a little nervous when he said he was making a boy. But no extra parts were added onto this one. Thank goodness!
Rylin and his Snow Kid.
Here's the snow crew. Lee thought he needed to look hot for his woman. He's such a freak.
The important thing is that they had fun. Gotta love 'em!
6 comments:
That is too funny! Too bad you live out in the country and can't show her off a little more. Oh, and Lee too! I bet you'd get a little more traffic down your road if he stayed out there!
LOL He is quite proud of her!
Look out Lori you might find Lee in the front yard working on another snow kid. Look at that 6 pack!
Too funny! LOVE IT!!
I might have something that would fit her.
Lee never ceases to amaze me and I grew up with him!
You should really give Lee more chores to do!
Loved the snowwoman!
Hope you all are doing well.
Heather Chapman
Post a Comment