For my birthday a few friends treated me to an awesome Girl's Night Out in Saint Louis. We had SO much fun! We checked into the Omni then called a cab.
We got Larry and he was probably sorry that he got us. LOL! He was the nicest guy and put up with all of our nonsense. Always there when we needed him.
Our first stop was The Melting Pot. OMG! What a fun place! It's a fondue restaurant and you cook everything yourself. SO much fun! The food was absolutely delicious. It is a place I probably would've never gone to on my own. Thank you Brandy for suggesting it!

After eating we went for a walk then called Larry. He took us to The Big Bang. It is a dueling piano bar where they specialize in giving people panic attacks because they don't want to get up on stage. Oh wait, that was just me! LOL Anyways, they do call people up to the stage and sing a song and make them dance and do silly things...only by request. (We left before that happened to me. I was a wuss.) Then when you're done they sing an aweful song about Lucille. "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille...." Lee has a Granny named Lucille, so I don't feel right typing out the rest of the song. LOL It's not very nice!
This man was drawing those character photos that don't really look like the people they draw them of ....
This man was drawing those character photos that don't really look like the people they draw them of ....

See what I mean?

This is Brandy, Me and DeAnn. Megan was not feeling up to speed, so Larry took her back to the Omni. She is such a Party Pooper! Really wish she would've been there the whole night.
After The Big Bang Larry took us to Harry's. Not sure where that place was at, but Larry knew! There was a band and they played great music. We were dancing fools ... at least I was anyways. It was exhausting that's for sure.
I really like this picture, but what is wrong with my arm?We ended the night with pizza around 4am. I hope The Omni had some Shout, 'cause I'm pretty sure I used the comforter as a napkin. Sorry about that!
And to the girls ... I had a really good time and appreciate everything that the weekend involved. Love you all dearly! Thank you for making my 35th a wonderful memory!


4 comments:
What a fun night! We'll have to do that again soon. The Melting Pot...I'm craving it! I missed having Megan there, but it was a good time!
Sounds like a great time!!! Glad you girls had such a good time!!!
We should do it every other month. I had so much fun. And would love to go back to The Melting Pot!
Happy(late)Birthday! Looks like you gals had a good time. Brandy's hair has gotten long!
Post a Comment