Today was a beautiful day so we were sure to take advantage of it. I came upon a gently used bike trailer at Pool's one day so I quickly sent Lee in to get it. Our old one lasted us about five years and we only spend $20! on it. It was getting to be in pretty rough shape. So this one is sure to last at least five years! Kamdyn was very interested in what was happening as soon as I sat him in it. He loved the ride and ended up falling asleep as we headed home. He is sure to enjoy it as much as the other two. I'm sure I will enjoy it as well. Now I will only be towing close to 25 pounds versus the 80 I had to tow a couple years ago!



Thankfully our road out front is paved. It's approximately 4 miles to the T-Road south of us. So that will be an easy 8 mile ride for me and Kamdyn once the weather warms up. I am SOOOOO looking forward to that! Spring & Summer can't get here fast enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment