Thursday, February 19, 2009

Funny Faces

Kamdyn has become quite silly lately. More than normal. He likes to make funny faces and enjoys it when you laugh at him. He's a little clown. He copies when you laugh at him, he likes to dance and is taking a quick step here and there. He's growing so fast. Tomorrow (the 20th) he will be 11 months old. Sniffle ...

He's such a ham!

I'm a sucker for babies (and kids) in long underwear!
Oh, look! There's mom! Hurry and get to her quick!

3 comments:

Ginder Family said...

I can't believe he is going to be 11 months tomorrow. WOW! I still remember you gals coming over to my house for a Tastefully Simple show before you all went bowling...I think you had just found out that you were pregnant!! Boy, where does time go?

Your kids...too cute!!

Megan said...

that last pic looks just like Rylin to me!

Bren said...

I LOVE these times!!! Life doesn't get better than this....