
This is the truck Rylin thought we should be driving home since it has a snow plow. He really tried to convince me that this is the truck Daddy needs.
Here's Kamdyn enjoying The Wonder Pets while on the road.
This was my view on the way home.
While in Mansfield we had a tour in THE LIVING BIBLE MUSEUM . It was really neat! We took the tour of The Life of Christ. They had life-sized dioramas with wax figures, animals, you name it. The kids liked it. Addisen said it was amazing. It was very touching to go through. I'm not a "Bible Banger", and keep most of my view to myself, but I believe in God, Jesus, the whole bit. I go to church on Sundays, Easter, Christmas, and some of the others, but I do not attend mass nearly everyday like some. I thought it would be neat to go through this museum with Addisen celebrating her First Communion in a few months. Lee even liked it. I would totally recommend going to this if you are ever in the area. The only down side for me was that we couldn't take pictures of the dioramas.

Oddly enough ... across from the Bible Museum was The Richland County Correctional Facility. Which also happens to be the place where Shawshank Redemption was filmed. It is actually a real place. Huh? Who knew?






Here's the kids standing in the window watching the snow plows in the morning.
1 comment:
It is nice just to pack up and take off even if it is a short trip. Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment