I recently found out that I have a case of MRSA.
A staph infection.
Very painful.
Very contagious.
Very disgusting.

This is now a part of my wardrobe. The prize possesion of a child under the age of six. The forever loved Band-Aid. Or in my case ... a sheild. Kamyn says it best. "Boo-boo-band-aid!" All one word, said really fast. He's cute.

Behind the band-aid ... not so cute.
This was taken on the 4th day.
It started as what I thought to be a really sensitive pimple. Left it be. The next day it was bigger. Almost doubled in size. Continued to enlarge until Monday I believe. The open sore started on day two. A pin-point dot, now a hole.

This is day five.

As you can see it is open. Draining. Not much at a time. It doesn't ooze all day, just mainly when I clean it.
I'm taking a very strong antibiotic twice a day. I clean it three times a day. After cleaning I apply an antibiotic cream on the sore and in my nostrils. I feel I am on the upside of things now. Taking very good care of it.
If you would like to learn more...please view the link I posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment