First off I want to apologize for being such a blogger slacker. I got out of my groove and can't seem to get back in it. Christmas is coming and photos will be taken ... hopefully that will throw me back in.
We've had the flu - fevers, snot noses, coughing ... and then more fevers. Addisen was out of school off and on for 3 weeks. I believe she missed 11 of 15 days of school. Yikes! Rylin missed 3 days of school. I was sick for about a week. Kamdyn had a light case of it. And Lee never got it! Thankfully! The worst part about us all being sick was that it was during Lee's WEEK OFF to go hunting. He had to stay home that Monday and Tuesday because all I could do was sleep. But with 102 fever, that's all ya wanna do! Either sleep or walk around like you're drunk. I would have rather been drunk! lol
Somewhere in there I managed to make a queen size quilt for a friend. It turned out really good. She gave me all of her son's baseball shirts - from T-ball to the big leagues. It was fun to make knowing where it was going. Hope he likes it! Also, I have been working on a new clown costume for a man that goes to our church. He dresses up as "Checkers" the clown and does magic tricks, balloon animals and airbrushed tattoos at our church events. He's a wonderful man. Anyways, he came over tonight and tried it on. Just a hem and a tuck here and there and he'll be back in business!
I went to Nashville, TN last weekend (Thanksgiving Weekend) with four friends. We arrived in Lebanon, TN on Friday night and hit the outlet mall. Saturday we headed to OpryMills and literally shopped 'till we dropped. It was crazy! Sunday we headed for home while zig-zagging to find a Toys-R-Us that wasn't full of rude employees! Clarksville served us well! We got home around 9pm ... well I did anyways. The girls dropped me off first. We had the van SO loaded down! It was quite humorous. Poor DeAnn was packed in the back seat! We had 2/3rds of the back seat packed, all the stow-n-go storage was FULL, behind the back seat was stacked AND we had a turtle shell on top that was as full as it could be.
We had SO much fun that we decided it would be an annual trip. However, I can pretty much bet there will be two carloads going next year! Hope we get the same hotel rate - $98 for four people (actually 5, shhh!) for two nights. $20 per person for two nights in a hotel is c-h-e-a-p!
THANKS FOR AN AWESOME WEEKEND GIRLS!
PARTY VAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment