We had a few friends over last night for a Dirty Santa Party. And it turned a little "dirtier" than what we expected. We got a surprise visit from Santa and his elf. Oh, my were they funny!
Meet Santa and his elf ... Sarah Silverballs.
They danced, too. Can't put that on the blog either! lol
Here's Brenda all geared up and ready to have some fun!
Chat'n at the table.
I'm pretty sure that's a conversation about deer ... I'd almost bet on it.
Say .... "party van"!
Uh ... I think Brenda is ready to go home.From what I hear, everyone had a really good time. Thank you all so much for coming! We laughed a lot ... and we laughed hard. We had all sorts of good snack foods, good drinks and a HUGE pot of Jungle Juice (newly named Jingle Juice). Those who've had my Jungle Juice knows it can hit you hard. So hard that you get the dreadful unwanted visit from good ole Ralph! Oh, what a night!

P.S. Had to add this picture, too. The "gift" I got last night consisted of a Police hat, a pair of handcuffs, and a box of chocolate covered cherries! lol One of the things Rylin named that he would like to have for Christmas is an FBI kit. So, his wish was granted and he was a very happy boy! Don't judge his excitement from this photo though ... we were on our way to Gma & Gpa's and he was almost asleep. He's wearing the handcuffs and check out those ears. Good job, Goober!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
3 comments:
That was THE best party...loved the jingle juice. Luckily it didn't hit me too hard! Thanks so much for hosting...we had so much fun! Oh Brenda...you're something else...never a dull moment...or a quiet one! Love ya!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Doug wants to know if you got any use the use out of the hat before Rylin got his new FBI gear? HA HA HA AND - It's two days later and Doug & I are both still in recoup mode! Thanks again for a great time! Next year, I think I might go easier on the Jingle Juice....it rang my bells a little too much!
Looks like FUN was had by ALL!!!! :)
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment