Monday, December 21, 2009

Ornaments

The kids were "BORED" and wanted something to do. I got out some wooden ornaments for them to color. They have the face cut out so that you can put in a photo. They had fun!


Okay ... maybe Kamdyn had a little too much fun!
Kamdyn colored an elf.

Rylin a train.

And Addisen colored an angel.


Of course Lee gets home as they were finishing up. I was in the other room and I hear, "WHO gave Kamdyn markers?" And as I enter the room and admit that I did .... I got the frown along with the head shake. lol I knew he would get messy but I didn't care. I wanted him to participate, too. The ornaments turned out really well. And the marker and crayons (and Kamdyn) cleaned up very easily. The markers & crayons were a little rough after he bit the tips off of the markers and took bites out of the crayons. But we'll survive! Merry Christmas!

No comments: