Thursday, October 29, 2009

Had to Laugh

I brought home one of Addisen's friends today after school. Got them a snack and had them start on their homework. lol I was helping Addisen's friend get her stuff out of her backpack and a little notepad fell out. When I picked it up and put it on the table it had something written on it. LAUGHED when I read it. It was the typical note that a 4th grader would jot down. NOT! lol


LOL Sorry if you don't think this is funny. I'm sure the girl picked up the pad at home and stuck it in her backpack. Why am I so sure? ... because it's something I "ordered" and her mom delivered. lol Just struck me funny!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

OMG I'm totally ROFLMAO!!! I thought I threw that away before the state lady came, but guess not!!! Little thief!!! LOL!!!

Megan said...

sniThis is funny!

Megan said...

okay don't know what kind of new lingo I have. Not sure where the sni came from:)

DeAnn said...

I remember seeing that note...funny!

Lauren said...

So, I think I recognize the handwriting...LOL!!!