Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Glasses & Teeth


Addisen is now the proud owner of PINK glasses. She had been complaining of headaches and her eyes hurting. Her teacher even talked to me about it, so I thought I had best take her for an exam. Sure enough. She needs glasses for reading, homework, DRAWING, and the wall boards at school. They seem to be helping although she sometimes needs reminded to wear them.




Rylin has been working rather hard to grow up .... or to get rich. He's lost two teeth in the last couple of weeks and keeps checking his others to see if they are loose. It's amazing to me how those "big teeth" change the looks of a kid so much. I love his new smile.





Almost got it!

GROSS!

I'm somewhat mean and make him repeat words that have lots of "S's"! Like .... Silly Sally sits by the sea shore! LOL

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the glasses and the toothless smile:)

Ann said...

The glasses are gorgeous...the teeth...a little gross...bet sweet just the same.

Auntie Ann