Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sweet Strawberries

I got a bad craving for some strawberries. And it's a good thing I got the craving when I did. The strawberry patch in Newton were open for their last day of the season. Act fast! Get loaded ... let's go!

Did someone say strawberries? Kamdyn looks super excited in this photo. He looks all cute and sweet and in reality he was very loudly screaming his new scream he has mastered. He gives a good belly laugh after doing it. Boys!

We had quite the crew when we arrived. It was really hot for Gma and a lot of walking, so she hung out in the shade by the Suburban. The kids quickly joined her.

Uh, boys .... the strawberries are NOT over there!

My mama ... fill'n her flat.

Aunt Louise working hard at hers.

Here's Addisen with her two hands full. She was quite the picker!

Kamdyn and his stick.

Leo & Rylin doing their part.

Pretty and perfect.
We had picked enough for 10 quarts in the freezer.
Doubt they'll last long. I'll have to get twice as much next year.

Mmm, mmm, goooooood!

No comments: