We've all heard the rumor that when kids are sleeping (or away) toys have a tendency to get up and play around. They often get into mischief ... or so I've been told. After many years, we finally have proof that it is true!
Rylin fell asleep so
innocently on the couch. We just watched and waited! If this is what happens when he's in the living room ... I wonder what happens to the boys when they are asleep in their room?

Oh! Young master is asleep! I must protected him from the evil dragon!

Step back dragon! Release his nose or you must die!

Get back, I say! Get back!

I warned you!

You should have left evil dragon. The master will be upset that you have died.

I must stand watch to make sure no more evil dragons come to harm the young master.

Oh no! I have slipped. I pray he does not swallow me!
Addisen just laughed.
She thinks we're crazy.
LOL ... I'm sure we are!
1 comment:
I think you are crazy. Thanks for the good laugh! love ya
Post a Comment