Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week in Review

 Monday ... framing of the walls.
This is the west wall.
 North wall.
 North side of north wall.  (Lee's side of it.)
Tuesday was insulation and drywall.
 Looking in from the outside door by the driveway. 
The french doors go into the living room.
 And now I'm hanging drywall! 
I sure have learned a lot this week. 
 Again, from the door by the driveway. 
Wednesday the mud was applied. 
 Pic taken from the window on the east wall. 
Little Jackson in the doorway.
 Into the living room and the door to the front porch.

 North wall.
So, if you haven't figured it out yet .... I'M GETTING A SEWING ROOM!  Hip hip hooray!  As of Thursay ... we're letting the mud dry then I get to sand tomorrow.  Plan on getting a door, primer, ceiling paint and several other things Friday night.   Hopefully paint the ceiling and primer on Sunday and then it will be time for carpet, trim and all the fixin's.  Stupidly excited about this.

HUGE thanks to Lee for supporting me in all the decisions.
God, I love that man!

No comments: