Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bubba's

We headed across the street to Bubba's Fish Shack to eat supper. All the while the kids belly ached because they didn't want fish. Sigh. For SOME REASON we told the kids they could order ice cream for supper. The reason WHY, now escapes me.
Cool shark breaking through the building.

Hanging out while we wait for our table.



I checked out the menu. They do NOT serve dessert. WHAT? Great. Now the kids are ticked. But I was tickled that they served Bubba's Low Class White Trash Salad. The menu was funny!


I even bought a dress to wear to some place schmancy while on vacation. I settled with Bubba's. And I never wear dresses! The whining eventually got to me. So we left and got the kids ice cream. Ugh!





Chocolate chip cookie dough, cotton candy and birthday cake.


At least they were happy. It's all about the kids anyways. Right?


When we headed back to the car - so that we could go find a place for the adults to eat - I tried to get Kam to take some pics with me. Yeah. Right. Flower stomping, pulling his pants down and raising his shirt was WAY more fun. This was the most appropriate one to post.



Still trying to spoil it. lol



So, I thought ... FORGET THIS! And put the camera away. We drove around while Lee tried to decide where he wanted to eat. In the meantime, the wind picked up, clouds circled and my thoughts of walking (and taking pictures) on the beach later quickly blew away. We ended up back at the hotel ... so that we could eat at Bubba's. Across the street. Right where we started. So, realizing the rain was going to pour down soon. I dashed upstairs, changed into shorts and a tank and headed over to Bubba's. Ticked that I even bothered getting "fixed up". lol It's the thought that counts, right?

No comments: