We took off and went to Nashville, TN on Saturday night. Sunday was a Model Train Show that Lee was wanting to go to ~ so we went. While Lee and Rylin went to the train show ~ I surprised Addisen by taking her and Kamdyn to the Nashville Zoo! She thanked me the whole time we were there. We had a lot of fun!


Addisen just adored these ducks. It took her forever to get a good picture of them.

The Lorikeet pen is one of my favorite places. Kamdyn didn't care much for the screeching, but enjoyed watching them fly around.
Addisen's all time favorites. The Elephants.

The Lorikeet pen is one of my favorite places. Kamdyn didn't care much for the screeching, but enjoyed watching them fly around.
Addisen's all time favorites. The Elephants.
It is so strange to see a giraffe doing this. It takes away their larger than life appearance.
The Meerkats are always entertaining!
I had to stop and smell the flowers. And admire them.
There's my little Meerkats!
Kamdyn didn't want to stand still for a pic.

Then there is the Zebra.

Addisen was amazed with the Coi. Some of them were close to two feet long.

How do ya like my shirt from the scrapbooking convention?

Go! Go! Go! (Kamdyn's way of saying "goat".) I think this was his favorite part. He got to run and chase them all over the place.
Winding down at the playground.
We have LOTS more pictures from the zoo. I attempted to post more, and accidentally deleted them. So you'll have to take what you can get! lol I've got more from the weekend to post but will have to do it later. Two little men are needing my attention.
There's my little Meerkats!
Kamdyn didn't want to stand still for a pic.
Then there is the Zebra.
So pretty with the black & white stripes.
Making a statement without even noticing!



How do ya like my shirt from the scrapbooking convention?
Bamboo poses in the shade.
It was HOT and the bamboo trails
were the perfect spot to cool down.
"Cat! Cat!" said Kamdyn.
"Cat! Cat!" said Kamdyn.
Go! Go! Go! (Kamdyn's way of saying "goat".) I think this was his favorite part. He got to run and chase them all over the place.
She's gone WILD!
Winding down at the playground.
We have LOTS more pictures from the zoo. I attempted to post more, and accidentally deleted them. So you'll have to take what you can get! lol I've got more from the weekend to post but will have to do it later. Two little men are needing my attention. Later Gater!
2 comments:
It looks as if you did have a wonderful weekend. Hugs & Kisses to all. Grandma Jenny
Wow it looks like you had a great time! Your hair looks so long! I love it the way it is now though:)
Post a Comment