Thursday, February 11, 2010

This is Granny's front door. I miss this door.


And here is her swing.

Love this one!


And her front porch.

When we were in the Suburban - I needed something to do. So we make a quick stop at a fabric store and I bought supplies to make some yo-yos. I wasn't quite sure what I'd do with them, but I needed something to keep me busy so that I could stay awake and keep Lee company.
I made 100 one and a half inch yo-yos. I really don't care to make anymore in the immediate future. I sewed all of them together, made a pillow case and inserted the pillow.

Waa-la.


A yo-yo pillow that will forever remind me of our dear sweet Granny.
We miss you Granny.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think you should cut that door clean it up and hang it on your wall somewhere. It is very neat and will always remind you of the great memories you had with her.